Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Genexa Kids Tummy Relief, Ages 2+ 30 Chewable Tablets
Genexa Kids’ Tummy Relief is real medicine, made clean – providing soothing relief of heartburn, acid indigestion and upset stomach. These chewable tablets have the same active ingredient you need (calcium carbonate), but without the artificial ones you don’t (dyes, common allergens, talc).
We only use ingredients people deserve to make the first gluten-free, non-GMO, certified vegan medicines to help your little ones feel better.
• Children under 24 lbs (under 2 years of age): ask a doctor.
• Children 24-27 lbs (2-5 years of age): chew 1 tablet as symptoms occur, not to exceed 3 tablets in 24 hours.
• Children over 48 lbs (6-11 years of age): chew 2 tablets as symptoms occur, not to exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Keep outer package for complete product information.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
• Do not give the child more than 3 tablets (ages 2-5) or 6 tablets (ages 6-11) in 24 hours.
• Do not give the child the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
Each tablet contains: elemental calcium 160 mg.
Store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Bottle is safety sealed.
Do not use if bottle seal is disturbed or missing.