Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Teami Matcha Powder Tins
The latest health movement has arrived, and it comes in the form of vibrant green tea powder called Matcha! Made by grinding up the whole tea leaf, Matcha gives you more benefits than regularly brewed tea!*
Our Matcha Tea Powder is a Ceremonial Grade, USDA Organic Japanese Green Tea powder that has endless health benefits! Smooth and lightly sweet, our Matcha Tea Powder will replace your cup of coffee and sustain you throughout the day!
BENEFITS OF MATCHA
• Our stone ground matcha green tea powder has several strengthening properties, protecting the body from environmental stressors*
• More effective than regular green tea, this powder has been known to enhance metabolic rates*
• Matcha has been touted as providing long-lasting, clean energy – without the crash and anti-inflammatory*
• Superfood: One glass of matcha green tea is equal to the amount of nutrition found in 10 cups of regular green tea.
• One cup of matcha contains 6 times the antioxidants in goji berries, 7 times the antioxidants in dark chocolate, 17 times more antioxidants than blueberries, and 60 times the antioxidants found in spinach.
Blends you can trust! We use premium hand-selected tea leaves to create our stunning blends – each targeted to help you live a healthier lifestyle!
HOW TO USE
Needed Accessories: a bamboo whisk, a tea bowl, a measuring spoon, a tea strainer, and your Teami Matcha Green Tea Powder.
1. For one cup, scoop 1½ teaspoons (about 2 grams) of matcha powder into your strainer.
2. Sift your matcha powder into your tea bowl, swirling the powder around the strainer. This will help ensure there are no clumps in your tea.
3. Pour boiling water (about 2 ounces) into a teacup, then let it cool down for about a minute). Carefully pour the hot water into the bowl with the matcha powder.
4. Use your whisk to combine your tea. Whisk for about 10–15 seconds until the tea is bright green and smooth.
5. Carefully pour your matcha into a teacup.
You can consume Matcha Green Tea as a tea, make a latte, or add it into a smoothie! You can even use it for baking purposes!
• Ceremonial Grade Matcha Powder – Certified USDA Organic
• Flavored matcha contains 3% natural fruit powder
Blueberry, Ceremonial Grade, Chocolate, Mango