Ingredients: sorbitol, calcium carbonate (mineral-derived), aqua (water), glycerin (vegetable-derived), sodium C12-18 alkyl sulfate (coconut-derived), xanthan gum, Sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, flavor (all-natural), zinc citrate 0.75% (mineral-derived), gluconic acid (plant-derived), sodium benzoate (plant-derived), sodium gluconate (plant-derived), rebaudioside A (plant-derived), sodium monofluorophosphate, carageenan, menthol (plant-derived)
Brush thoroughly at least twice a day, or as directed by your dentist. For children 6 years and younger, use a pea-sized amount for supervised brushing to minimize swallowing.
- 1. Use a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- 2. Brushing 2x a day is recommended; 3x a day is best.
- 3. For children below 6 years old, a pea-sized amount of toothpaste and adult supervision is recommended.
- 4. Be gentle. Brush at least 2 minutes with gentle up-and-down motion so as not to wear down the enamel.
- 5. Don’t forget to brush both inner and outer tooth surface and your tongue where bacteria breed.
- 6. Don’t be an eager beaver! Wait for 30 minutes after eating before brushing. This is because the enamel is at its most vulnerable because of the demineralization process and brushing too soon will further aggravate the tooth surface.
Note: A very small number of people are allergic to fluoride, in the same way that some are allergic to nuts or eggs. If you have a known fluoride allergy, we recommend that you do not use our toothpaste and seek advice from your dentist on the best dentifrice for you.